Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Releases!!!!

Hiya everyone and happy Saturday! It is gorgeous here today, it finally feels like Spring! Yay! So what am I doing, scrapbooking and posting to my blog of course! ROFL! Before I get to the new releases, I do have a favor to ask. My grandma has been sick the last few months and we do not know what is wrong, it seems most likely that it is just the fact she is 84. She and my grandpa have been fortunate enough to still live in the home they own, but now she has been in a nursing home for the last 2 weeks. Please pray for a speedy recovery for her so she can go home with my grandpa. Thank you so much!

Ok, now that the sadness is over, on to the new releases!

First up, with have Captivated Visions' portion of the March Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel. She made two mini-kits, Adore Him and Everyday Bliss:





Here is my LO with Adore Him:



Here is my card made with Everyday Bliss:



And new releases from ScrapMatters designers that I worked with this week!

Egg Basket templates from Krisi's Kreations:



Sun Rays and Warm Days from Connie Prince:



And my basket with both:



All About The Photos Template Set 3 from Purple Tulip Designs:



The Carrot Patch from Chelle's Creations:



My LO with both:



Banana Split from Britt-sh Designs and Gwenipooh Designs:



My LO, also for the 3-10 Grand Theft LO challenge at SM:



Be Inspired- Melody templates by WM[squared]:



My LO, also using Love Potion #9 by WM[squared]:



And last but most certainly not least, Sk8ter Boy from Trixie Scraps:



And my LO:



And, to finish things off, new releases from Amy Stoffel at Scrap Orchard, Little Charmer and Little Miss:





And my LO's:





Thanks for looking! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment