Sunday, April 18, 2010

LOADS of new stuffs!

My poor, poor neglected blog! It has been far to long since I have been on here, so now I have 3 weeks of new releases to show you. So, let's get cracking shall we? :P

First up, from Captivated Visions, her latest fantastic templates, All Stacked Up-Midnight Musings, available at GottaPixel and Elemental Scraps. I used all 4 templates, and created the following four LO's:









I love Rachel so, so much, that I decided to use all four of her templates whenever possible, for promo purposes. I went with 4 sites I adore and have no CT responsibilities for- The Lilypad, Sweet Shoppe Designs, CatScrap, and OScraps, creating a LO with a kit from each site. So, I got to play with non-CT stuffs, and that is always fun! Anyway, enough rambling, moving on....

New from Amy Stoffel this week, this fabulous and funky boy kit, His Adventure, available at ScrapOrchard. Here is the LO I created with it:



I have really enjoyed my guest spot with Nikki Epperson this month! This week I got to play with her Layered Happiness templates and A Little Happy kit, both at The DigiChick. This LO also used All Stacked Up Templates-Value Bundle 1 from Captivated Visions:



New from Spinky Dink Scraps and ValerieN this week was an adorable kit, Sunnyside Up, available at Elemental Scraps and GottaPixel. Here's my LO also using All Stacked Up Templates-Value Bundle 1 from Captivated Visions:



And now, for the new releases I worked with from ScrapMatters this week!

First up we have a card I created with the SM Design Team April Monthly Collab, Because I'm A Woman:



The card is part of the Because I'm A Woman Printable Add-On available free with the purchase of the kit, from April 16-April 22!

This adorable hybrid project was created with Plum Dumpling Designs and Gweenipooh Designs' Whispers of Spring Freebie Newsletter kit and the Whispers Of Spring Add-On:



From WM[squared] and Sarah Bennett this week, Go Green, a fresh, fun, and adorable collab, perfect for any number of LO's! Here's my page:



This LO uses Trixie Scraps' awesome new template set, Star Struck Vol 2-Beth, and an adorable new kit from Wimpychompers, Cattitude:



This LO also uses Trixie Scraps' awesome new template set, Star Struck Vol 2-Beth, as well as her new collab with Sarah Bennett, Sunday Afternoon:



Next up is this absolutely gorgeous kit from Erica Zane, EZ Breezy, and the LO I created with it:



And last but not least for this week, this super fun LO I did use Jenn Barrette's new collab with Melissa Bennett, Park Play:



So, working our way backward, the releases for the week of 4-5!

First up, ScrapMatters releases!

From WM[squared], Spring Is Here. My LO also uses her Be Inspired-Niki templates:



My next four LO's are all for SM, but they also feature All Stacked Up Templates-Lilypad Lane from Captivated Visions:

The first one also uses What Say? from Erica Zane:



For LO 2, I used Focus, a collab between Page Frocks, Sweet Tomato Designs, and Heather Hess:



LO 3 uses Good Clean Fun from Man In The Moon Designs:



And the last in the series, features two of Trixie Scraps' releases as well, Defining Me Template Pack and Defining Me Page Kit:



Another new release from Trixie Scraps this week, a gorgeous collab with Litabells, A Mother's Love:



I made this hybrid box with a new release from Sahlin Studio, Rejuvenate:



This LO, for the 4-12 Everyday Magic challenge I hosted at SM, was made using Sahlin Studio's collab with Valerie Wibbens, Make A Wish, and also uses a template from Nikki Epperson's Totally Braggin':


This next LO features a template from Nikki Epperson's Totally Braggin' and Captivated Visions' pieces for the April GGI at Gotta Pixel, Lilypad Lane Value Bundle:



These next two LO's were for Amy Stoffel at Scrap Orchard, with her Showers to Flowers and Puddle Jumping kits, also available in this Collection:





And at the very beginning of last week was April Color Play at Elemental Scraps. I made three LO's for Color Play this month. Wow! That is a lot!

The first LO uses All Stacked Up-Tantrumz, from Captivated Visions and Spring Sunset Papers and Elements, and Shabby Cardstock, from geniaBeana:



The second LO uses All Stacked Up-Tantrumz, from Captivated Visions, Outta Control Stitches-Brushes, Three Dee Alpha-lower, and Outta Control Papers from Spinky Dink Scraps; as well as I'm Wuff You Papers, I'm Wuff You Bits, I'm Wuff You Splats, and I'm Wuff You Elements from Simply Scraps:



And the final Color Play pieces, Tantrumz- Papers, Elements, and Stacked Pages from Captivated Visions:



Man oh man, are you tired yet?? Ok, the end is in sight! Here are the releases from the week of March 29!

At ScrapMatters:

The Forest Friends Bundle from Erica Zane:





Next we have this fun hybrid box using Too Cute Boy from Purple Tulip Designs:



This next LO features Press Play, a collab between Jenn Barrette and Meg Mullens:



This LO shows off the fun Easter eggs Chel and I made with Nik! Well ok, they made them, I photographed! ;) Uses Snipettes-Easter, Snipettes-Springtime, Sunshine and Daffodils- Papers and Elements, Modern Words-Springtime, Painted Alpha, and Watercolor Papers by Sahlin Studio, as well as The Big Race template set from Denise Beatty:



This LO features Vintage Spring and Be Inspired-Heather templates from WM[squared]:



From Nikki Epperson at the DigiChick, Totally Braggin' templates and Color Me Eggcited, a collab with Simply Scraps:



This LO, for Amy Stoffel at Scrap Orchard, uses her Page Starters 2 templates and Potty Party:



And to wrap things up, I have two awesome hybrid projects to show! First up is this birthday card and box, using Birthday Mania from Designs by Tater and Keep Scrappin' Designs:



This CD/DVD album, using Make It-CD/DVD Album from Krisi's Kreations and The Ultimate Round-Trip Ticket Bundle, a collab between Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio, is a gift for my brother and sister-in-law, to hold CD's or DVD's of photos from the places they have traveled. I must say, I LOVED making this book!





And on that note, I will close this VERY long post! Thanks for stopping by, see you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment