Friday, August 27, 2010

New Relases 8-27

Happy Friday everyone! I have been meaning to post for quite sometime, and just keep getting side-tracked. So, I am not even going to post everything I have done in the last two months, because that would be total chaos! I will just start where I am at this week!
But first, an update.....I have added some teams to my CT list. So, I am proud to announce that I create for: Captivated Visions (lead), Amy Stoffel (hybrid), Eva Kipler, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Flergs, geniaBeana, Ju Kneipp (hybrid), Nee Nee Designs, Nikki Epperson, ScrapMatters (hybrid), and WM[squared]. I have been guesting this month for Cori Gammon.. So much fun!!!

Now, on to some creations! First up, my hybrid for the month:

With Amy Stoffel and Meg Mullens' collab, Preppy Girl 101, available at ScrapOrchard:



With Love Blooms from Jennifer Barrette, available at ScrapMatters:



I made this for my baby niece, I know she will love it! It was so easy, I just used badge holders and a large binder ring. Uses Amy Stoffel's Smarty Pants, available at Scrap Orchard.







With Amy Stoffel and Lindsey Riches' friendsdotcom, available at ScrapOrchard:



With Fuss Free Vol 1 card templates from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs (coming soon to The DigiChick) and You've Got Me by Ju Kneipp, available at CatScrap and DigiScrappersBrasil:





With Cover It Up Paint Bucket Template-Gallon, from Krisi's Kreations, and Vintage Carnival from Jenn Barrette and Sahlin Studio- both at ScrapMatters:



And this is for my niece Sierra, lovingly mod-podged so that the baby can't ruin it! ;) Uses We're A Family from Ju Kneipp, available at CatScrap and DigiScrappersBrasil:



And some LO's this week:

All from WM2, Got Curves Vol 2, Simply Dated Vol 12, Tropical Paradise, and Lakeside Collab with Stolen Moments, all at ScrapMatters:



With Flergs new kit at SBG, School Daze-The Collection:



With Amy Stoffel's new 5th Avenue at ScrapOrchard:



With Eva Kipler's new kit, My Way, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs:



And last but not least, With Eva Kipler and MandaBean's new Scoop, The Heart of Home, at Sweet Shoppe Designs:



That is all for now, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment