Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, I did not make the GG CT, but maybe next time! I'm just glad I put myself out there!
Here's a new LO I did for the 6/29 Everyday Magic Challenge on Scrap Matters:



It's all about why I love books! I used Birds of a Feather and All Chromed Out by WM [squared] Designs; and The Happy Place by GG Digital Designs.


Here are two I did for My Story Matters on Scrap Matters- I LOVE this challenge! Reliving the '80's is pretty hysterical!




For Voltron I used: Space Ranger, Leave the World Behind, and String Theory by Britt-ish Designs.




For Totally Stylin' I used: Teen Grunge by WM [squared] Designs; Totally BFF by Jennifer Barrette; Good Day Alpha by Megan Turnidge; and Days of the Week Photo Frames by Happy Scrap Girl Designs.

And one more, which I completed for a Speed Scrap on Scrap Orchard:


For this LO I used Everyday- a collab by the Scrap Orchard Design Team; and the photo mask is from Bathtime Baby by GG Digital Designs.
That's all for now, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment