Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CT Apps and New Releases



Wow! It has only been 4 days since my last post but it feels like forever! LOL! I have been busy, busy, busy with CT work and loving every minute of it! I need to give a shout out to my new digi-friend, VICKILYN...we are on two CT's together and now talk every night! Here's to CT work connecting you to great friends! So to all my fellow CT members- LOVE Y'ALL!!!
And now to the fun part....new layouts!!!
I made the first two for the CT call for Ziggle Designs:
Goofball- created with the NEW collab kit from Ziggle Designs and Wild Dandeli0ns, Wonky, available at Scrap Orchard:


















Firecracker, made with the collab kit from Ziggle Designs and Tracie Stroud Designs, Americana:



















The next two were made for the CT Call by Snowflake Beach Designs. They both use her kit, So Wonderful.


































Now for NEW RELEASES!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
First up is this FABULOUS new kit from Genia Beana Scraps, called Happy Go Lucky:





















And my LO's:




































And keep an eye out for a fun blog train from Val (Genia Beana's) fabulous CT Team! We are going to be giving away quick pages, word art, brag book pages....SO FUN!!!!

My next fun new release to play with is from Shanmomto4 Designs, a fun, fresh, and TOTALLY CUTE boy kit called Zoom Zoom:




















And my LO's:




































And last but certainly not least, some super cute LO's (if I do say so myself), using Somewhere Over The Rainbow Page Kit 2 and Alpha, by Captivated Visions:



































And be on the lookout for a new, fun, summery kit from Captivated Visions, out in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment