Sunday, August 2, 2009

More CT's for Me!!!!

First I want to start by saying- YAY!!!! It is August, and my birthday is in less than two weeks! Woohoo! SO excited! I am hoping that someone, (maybe my parents :D), will contribute to my digi-scrap obsession by buying me some stuff from Sweet Shoppe Designs- my wish list there is around $500! Seriously!

And more excitement, one of my workers is about to have a baby! For her gift I plan to offer to scrap his first month- or his baby book if she prefers. This is my very first staff member to have a baby and I am so excited- I feel like he's going to be my nephew or something!

Finally, I made two more Creative Teams in the last week! I have joined Chanin of Snowflake Beach Designs , at Scrapable and Go Digital Scrapbooking, and Kim of Geeky Diva Designs, at Scrap Matters. Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies for inviting me to join your incredible teams!!! Yay, so excited!! AND, to make it even better, Chel and Vicki are joining me at Geeky Diva Designs!!!! I am just busting with excitement over that! Now I am on three CT's with each of them! WOOT!

Okay, on to the layouts!

I completed the first two LO's with the GORGEOUS kit, Slainte, by Jeanette Bollinger Designs. They are for her CT Call- it was too fun to pass up- having to scrap with a specific kit for the call, then getting a new kit, etc. So fun! And, the second LO I made was my first ever fantasy LO! I stressed over it a lot, but am please with how it turned out!

In this LO, Precious Memories, I scrapped photos of my grandma and my cousin's son, which were taken during a family photo session in November. They turned out great and deserved to be showcased beautifuly! This kit did the job well!





















In this LO, Follow Your Dreams, I used a photo of Sierra from their July 4th camping trip. She really is standing on that tree trunk, and was extracted from the photo. Again, this kit was perfect for this picture!




















The next two LO's I made with Beach Party, by Scrapberry Designs. This was Tabby's very first kit as a designer, and I think she did an excellent job! I used photos Chel took of a beach trip with Nikolai on July 9th.

This first one, Beach Fun , was also made using on of Geeky Diva Designs templates, from her Boxing Day template collection:




















This LO, You Are My Sunshine, was also made with Britt-ish Designs word art, Edge 2 Edge:Songs:




















And last but not least, the final two LO's were made for the Creative Team call for the FABULOUS Krystal Hartley of Sweet Shoppe Designs. It was not a requirement, but I have several of her kits so I wanted to show them off!

This LO, Unbelieveable, was made with her kit Oh No You Didn't! These photos were taken during Chelsa, Mike, and Nikolai's trip to Chelsa's Aunt's for 4th of July weeked. They filled this tub with water because Nik wanted to sail his boat, and instead he decided to climb on in! I thought it was PERFECT for this kit!




















This LO, Beautiful Moment, was made with Krystal's kit, Beautiful World. This pic is from the month that Sierra and I first met each other, and I just love it!




















Well, that's all for now! Jady Day Studio and Scrapberry Designs have new releases coming out next week, so I will be back to post my LO's as soon as the kits are revealed! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment