Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh my poor neglected blog! It has been WAY TOO LONG since I posted! And what's really sad is I only have 10 new LO's to show! LOL! Of course there are some new release LO's I've done that aren't ready for posting yet. But stayed tuned, because I have a FABULOUS new release to show you all tomorrow!

The past couple of weeks have been crazy for me! My boyfriend is moving in next Saturday and trying to get ready for that is taking so much out of me! What's worse, I have one week left and am SO not ready! Plus, I will be in a training in Dallas next week, so I have barely been online and won't be online much in the next week either! I am having withdrawl!

Let's see, annoucements....I am THRILLED to announce that I am a new CT member for Trixie Scraps at Scrap Matters! Woot! Her designs and team are awesome and I have been having so much fun! And in case I haven't announced it, I am now the lead CT member for Captivated Visions! Love my girl Rachel! It's like we are long lost friends! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow to show off her newest kit! We are currently looking for new members, so if you are interested, send me an e-mail to clusterqueen@gmail.com with a link to your gallery!

Ok, now for what you've all been waiting for, LMAO, some new LO's! All the titles are linked for credits:

I made this LO, Family, for the paper to digi lift challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs:


This one, Summertime, was for a Speed Scrap on Scrap Matters:

This is one of my first hybrid projects! I made it for a new release for Geeky Diva Designs, Tag Bag Templates, I made mine into a bag full of hot tamales for my BF, and called it my Hot Tamale Bag:


Here are my first two LO's for Trixie Scraps. I used her super-cute kit, Early Birds, a collab with Brandy Designs. My first LO, Such A Cutie:


My second LO, This Is Love, used one of Geeky Diva Designs' Boxing Day Templates, altered of course!

I made this LO, Messy, for Shawna Clingermann's CT call. And even though I didn't make the CT, I LOVE this LO! Oh, it was for a scraplift challenge on SSD too!

This LO, Ways We Are Alike, was for a challenge on SSD, to either scrap about what you have in common with your child or with your parent:

This next LO, Bright Eyes, was for a one kit call for Spinky Dink Designs:

I made this LO, Love Captured, for the release of Jady Day Studio's new kit, Totally Lovin' You:

And last but certainly not least, this LO, Beach Digger, was made for a Speed Scrap on Scrap Matters:

Until next time everyone, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment