Sunday, August 30, 2009

New release day!

As promised, I am back today with some new releases! To start off, I want to share with you this GORGEOUS kit from Captivated Visions, called Between the Headlines. It is bright, colorful, and SO FUN! I whipped up three LO's in no time!

Here is my first LO, Simply Me:

My second one, Happy Girl:

And my third LO, Color Me Happy, which features the Add-On Papers and the add-on Flairs:

This kit was released a few days ago. It is Light Up My Day, from Shanmomto4 Designs. A girl kit, it is full of color and fun elements!

And my LO, You Make Me Smile:

And last but not least, this super-cute kit from Designs by Laura, Humdinger. It is full of reds, blues, and greens, and is SO versitile!

My first LO, Don't Worry, Be Happy:

And my second one, Best Buds:

All images are linked, so head on over and pick up these kits today! Hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome QP and layouts!! Thanks for participating in the blog party! :)

    ReplyDelete