Monday, August 10, 2009

New Releases!!!

Sorry this post is so late! I have been crazy busy on CT stuff! And loving every minute of it! I have recently joined Kim (tgmousechick) of Geeky Diva Designs as a member of her CT! Thanks for the opportunity Kim! I was also given the opportunity to be a Guest CT Member for Krystal Hartley in February- SO excited! Thanks Krystal!!!!

Last bit of CT news- I have stepped up my duties for Rachel (Captivated Visions). I am now her lead CT- WOOT! I am helping her out with running her forum, enabling and ISO's, and posting kits in product galleries- such a great task for me because I am psycho-anal about doing things right and on-time! LOL! I've been having so much fun already- thanks for the chance Rachel!

So, who's ready for some new releases??

First up is this fabulous summer water kit- Backyard Splash, from Jady Day Studio.

Here is the first LO that I made with this adorable kit, Splish Splash:

And here is the second LO I made, Bubble Boy:

Check out this bright, cheery, fresh kit from Captivated Visions, Tutti Frutti:
Here is my first LO with it, Main Squeeze:


And my second LO, You Light Up My Life, which also uses the Grunge Overlays Bundle:


This weekend there was a HUGE celebration at Scrap Matters for their second birthday, YAY!!!! And in honor of that, Geeky Diva Designs released a new hybrid template pack, The Honor Of Your Presence-A Most Honorable Combo:


Here is an invitation I made using one of the templates, along with Angel Baby Boy by Hanay Designs and Safari Dreamin by Jady Day Studio:

And I also made this card, using one of the templates, Make A Wish by Trixie Scraps and Stolen Moments, and items from my paper scrap stash:

Tabby, of Scrapberry Designs, released this fun new kit, Terrific Twos, the next in her Through the Years series to chronicle the wonderful years in your children's lives:

And my first LO with Terrific Twos, Look Who's 2:


My second LO, Laughter, also features Word Art by Elegant Word Art by Bethany:

And the last new release from the weekend, this gorgeous and calming kit by Laura of Designs by Laura, So Serene:

And my first LO with this kit, New Baby Girl:

My second LO, Precious Angel On Board, uses a template by Connie Prince and the font Your So Loved from dafont.com:
These next two LO's are made with the earthy and relaxing Somewhere Over The Rainbow Kit 3 (and add-ons), by Rachel of Captivated Visions:

Here is the first LO, Monet's Hideaway:


And the second LO, Giverny, also using a template by Bella Gypsy and the font DJB Angel Baby by Darcy Baldwin:

The next two LO's were made with Alohilani Sky by Designs by Laura:

This first one, Gorgeous Girls, was for the RAK Challenge on Scrap Orchard, and also uses a template by WM[squared] Designs and Sahlin Studio's In the City Alpha:

And here is the second LO, Bahama Mama, which uses Designs by Tater's Cardboard Alpha:

I made this LO, You, for the Treasue Hunt challenge at Scrapable, hosted by Val (Genia Beana Scraps). I used Val (Genia Beana Scraps') kit Playtime- the colors are fun and funky, and are PERFECT for this page!

These next several LO's are not CT related. I just completed them for fun, and for challenges on different sites! Each title for these LO's is linked for credits.

This LO, Me at Wimbledon, was completed for a Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters.

I completed this, Pint-Sized Diva, for the Cookie Decorating Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs:

I completed this LO, Baptism, at the 1o PM Speed Scrap last night at Scrap Matters:

This LO, Play All Day, was also completed yesterday, during the afternoon speed scrap at Scrap Matters:
This next LO, First Sweet, is one of my faves from the last few days! I made it for my first ever speed scrap at Elemental Scraps!

And last but not least, this totally fun LO, Queen 4 A Day, also made for a speed scrap at Scrap Matters:

That is all the LO's for now. Wow, I am exhausted after posting all of them! I should hear from Trixie Scraps soon re: her CT Call. Also have an application out for a guest spot with Sahlin Studio, and will be applying shortly for the exiting CT Call at Scrap Matters!!! Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment