Saturday, October 3, 2009

Boy have I ever been MIA!

Happy Saturday everyone! I cannot believe how long it has been since I blogged- it is terrible! I have so, so much to show you, but first some news. I made the very difficult decision to resign from some of my Creative Teams. Working full time and being the CT lead for Captivated Visions makes it difficult to fulfill obligations to 10 teams. So, I resigned from Scrapberry Designs, Shanmomto4 Designs, Designs by Laura, and Snowflake Beach Designs. I wish them all the best of luck but know that they deserve someone who can promote them the way they deserve. I remain with Captivated Visions (Rachel), Trixie Scraps (Tracy), Jady Day Studio (Yari), Geeky Diva Designs (Kim) and geniaBeana Scraps (Val). As geniaBeana and Kimi's Kreations have combined CT's, I will do some work for Kimi, with collab kits, etc. I feel much better, I can be pleased with what I create for my desginers, and I have time to scrap for myself- completing challenges at Scrap Matters, Scrap Orchard, and Sweet Shoppe Designs- all sites where I really want to be active.

Now that I am finished with news, it is time for, NEW RELEASES!

First up, is the fun and fabulous exclusive for DigiDesignResort- Urban Funk, by Captivated Visions. I sent Rachel a color pallete I thought was fun and she created this kit with it. I LOVE this kit!!!


Here are the LO's I made with it:




Next up is this GORGEOUS kit from Jady Day Studio, Autumn In Hooville! Yari has faithfully watched what we use from her kits, and she provided us with so many adorable elements and papers that we could layer away like mad women!!! This kit is to die for!

Here are my two LO's with this kit:



And last but certainly not least, a fun and spooky Halloween kit from Trixie Scraps, All Hallow's Eve. This kit is a re-release from last year, but I had never worked with it before, so I was super excited! The colors are vibrant and the elements versitile, for a variety of Halloween LO's!

And my LO with this kit:

Here are several CT LO's I have created and not blogged for several weeks:
LO #2 with the mini:

I made the next two LO's with Trixie Scraps' You're A Star:


And these two were made with Trixie Scraps' I Lost My Tooth!:


This LO was made with Jady Day Studio's HUGE kit Little Scholar:

This LO was made with Jake's Favorite Things, by geniaBeana Scraps:


The next 10 LO's were all made with kits from Captivated Visions. First up, two LO's made with Monica:
This LO features photos from my worker, Kandi's, wedding. My gift to her is a wedding album:

And the second LO features a picture of the kit designer, Rachel, with her husband on their wedding day:


This next kit is probably my favorite of Rachel's so far (of course that is subject to change, LOL!) It is Between The Headlines and I made 3 LO's with it:





The next two LO's were made from Rachel's September Grab Bag at Enchanted Studio Scraps. This LO features the Falloween Mini and Vintage Halloween Brads. It also uses a template my good friend Chel made, inspired by a paper LO of mine!


This LO features the pieces She's All That mini kit, She's All That Alpha, and Green Fingers:

And the next three LO's feature Midnight Musings:




And last but not least are some LO's I forgot to post. Some are made with former CT kits and some are not. All images are linked for credits:





This is a LO about two of my workers, Kandi and Jacinda, the photos are from Kandi's wedding:

This LO was made for the RAK challenge at Scrap Orchard, the gorgeous girl in the photo is jendavey's daughter:







This is a photo of Jacinda's daughter, taken at Kandi's wedding:







Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment