Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long overdue update

Well, it has been over a month since I posted any LO's...eek! Time to update! But first a few announcements. I made two new teams- Yay! ValerieN Designs, exclusively at GottaPixel and Susan Robinson Designs, exclusively at Polka Dot Plum- thanks so much for the opportunity ladies! Also, I am an April guest for Nikki Epperson! Yay! Nikki is a Polka Dot Plum also! I am guesting for Spinky Dink Scraps this month, I guested for her last month too, and I am also a guest for Krystal Hartley this month! :) I am looking forward to it! I am guesting for WM[squared] in March and looking forward to that as well. Ok, so now for some, NEW releases!

First up is Val, geniaBeana's, installment for Color Play this month-U Rock. There are four pieces: Papers, Elements, Alpha, and Flair. Here is my LO:


Before I forget, the pics in most of these LO's are edited in Adobe Lightroom- I found some amazing presets and I am in LOVE!! I will be so sad when they launch the new version and I can no longer use the Beta!

Now back to business! The next two LO's feature pieces from Rachel, Captivated Visions', portion of the ES February Color Play, Where Bluebirds Fly. It also comes in four parts- papers, elements, stacked pages, and stacked page templates. Here is a LO I made with one of the stacked pages, the papers and the elements:


And I made this LO with one of the stacked page templates, as well as a new collab kit between Spinky Dink Scraps and Misty O'Brian, Everyday Happenings, which released last week:




Rachel has another new release this week, Sweet As Mallow , and here is a page I made with it:



Spinky Dink Scraps also has a new release at ES this month, Little Things



Rachel is releasing her kits from TDC today at ES as well. First up, From Boy To Man, her collab with Michelle Batton. The collection contains both a Page Kit and add-on Stacked Pages.







On Friday Yari, Jady Day Studio, releases a gorgeous new kit, Winter Hooville. Below is my LO with it:



Also releases on Friday was Wild About Valentines, a collab between Designs by Tater and fellow CT member Keep Scrappin Designs. Here is my LO, which can be snagged as a freebie QP on Tater's blog! ;)



Last week Rachel released this kit, Travelogue. This is my LO:




Another release from last week- Sweet Love O'Mine, from Jady Day Studio:



This kit, Family Fun, was released last week by Julie Marie Designs. Here is my LO with it:



Spinky Dink Designs paired up with Simply Scraps, to turn out a wonderful 80's collab- Brite. Here is my LO:



Last week Val, geniaBeana, and JennCK Designs, released this kit, Change Of Heart. And here is my LO with it:



This kit, Aquarius, is the final kit from Mickey B Designs! I am so sad that Michelle is leaving designing! :( Head on over to SM for an awesome sale!



Val also released this yummy v-day kit recently, Love, Sweet Love. Here is my LO with it:



Also released a couple of weeks ago, It's A Snow Day from Desgins by Tater. And my LO:



This is not a new kit, but I love it anyway! Here are two LO's with Softball Stars from Trixie Scraps Designs:





This LO was made with Val's portion of the January Color Play at ES, Hazy Shade Of Winter. It also features her Blocked Templates vol. 2:



This next LO was made using Spearmint Infusion from Rachel (Captivated Visions). I used the Page Kit and Stacked Pages to make the LO.



I love these photos of Giselle with the girls! Julie Marie's kit, Color Of Life, was perfect to capture them:



This was a LO I did with So Totally Teen, a collab between Mickey B Designs and Sya's Blueprints:



In January Rachel released Skinny Latte, for the January Gotta Grab It event. Here is my LO:



And for my new designer, Valerie N Designs, I made this LO using her Oodle Bursts Bundle:



This LO was made with Designs by Tater's kit, Lil Mr. Fix It:



This kit, Snow Berry, is from Julie Marie Designs and is now in her store at GP. Here is my LO with it:



And another Julie Marie kit, now available at GP, Color Of Music. Here is my LO with it:



My first LO for Spinky Dink Scraps, made with her kit, Unforgettable:



I have been playing a lot more with hybrid, and have some fun Hybrid Projects to show below. All the hybrid templates are from Krisi's Kreations:

Label Me Up: Bottles And More

Block It Vol 2 Cards


Milk Cartons Small SizesMilk Cartons Large Sizes




And now for some Non-CT LO's! In no particular order, or course!





















Well, now that I have worn myself and all of you out, lol, I will go. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment