Friday, February 19, 2010

New Release Friday

Hi everyone! It's Friday, time for some SM new releases! Woot! Check out all the goodies!!!

First up is this fun and bright new kit from Purple Tulip Designs, Bright Lights:



Next is this gorgeous kit, packed FULL of elements, Taste of Provence, from by Becca:



Check out this fun new set of templates from Sya's Blueprints, Movie-spiration Take Two:



And my LO's with Bright Lights and Taste of Provence, as well as the templates:





Next up is a super-cute, fun, and oh-so easy hybrid project from Krisi's Kreations, Bagged Box:




And my take on the bagged box:





And last but certainly not least, a totally fun and adorable collab between Trixie Scraps and Simply Scraps, Gotta Hug:



And my LO, (I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out):



And here are some LO's that I have not posted here yet:

This Is Love, made with Spinky Dink Scraps' February Gotta Grab It, available at Gotta Pixel:



Happy Being Me, made with Captivated Visions' February Gotta Grab it at Gotta Pixel, and her Crafty Basics papers at GP and Elemental Scraps:



Happiness is, also with Captivated Visions' Feb Gotta Grab It:



This is my ADSR assignment #2 LO:



And ADSR assignment #3, also with Guess How Much I Love You from by Becca:



This LO was for the Treat of The Month challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs:



This is my assignment #1 LO for ADSR:



This is my first LO for my friend, Jenn's, wedding album:



The next two LO's are with Ouchies and Ickies a collab between Jady Day Studio and Suzy Q Scraps:





This LO was with Whimsy and Vacation Templates Set 1 from Purple Tulip Designs:



This LO was with Hope Springs Eternal, a collab between Krystal Hartley and mleCard:



This LO was with Me and My Teddy from Trixie Scraps:



This is with Greatest Hits Vol 4 templates from Trixie Scraps and Make A Wish, a collab between Trixie Scraps and Stolen Moments:



This LO was also with the Greatest Hits Vol 4 templates and with the Carly page kit from Trixe Scraps:



This LO is with Oodle Bursts from ValerieN Designs:



This is with Sour Kisses from ValerieN Designs:



This LO was made with Forever, a collab between Captivated Visions and Connie Prince:



This LO was made with Me and My Teddy from Trixie Scraps and Stack Em's Totally Twisted from ValerieN Designs:



And, last but not least, this was made with the Project 365 Grab Bag From Trixie Scraps:



And I forgot news- Susan Robinson had a lot change for her recently and closed her store, so I no longer CT for her. :( I have recently joined by Becca, Purple Tulip Designs, and Sya's Blueprints, and I am permanently with Spinky Dink Scraps now. Woot! I know it is A LOT of teams, but it is so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by! :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment