Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fly Free Hybrid Project and Exciting News

Happy Saturday everyone! I have exciting news- I made the Scrap Matters Hybrid CT, and I made Amy Stoffel's CT! Woot! I am SO EXCITED! And on that note, check out this totally adorable hybrid project I made with Jenn Barrette's gorgeous new release, Fly Free:







And I am a day late, but check out this cute little project I made with Krisi Kreations new release, Evening Purse, and the new collab between Sya's Blueprints and WM[squared], Forever Treasured:



Also released yesterday,You Light Up My Life, from Jady Day Studio:



And last but not least, here is a sneak peek of Spinky Dink Scraps' new kit, releasing on Monday:



Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment