Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Releases at ES!

Hi there everyone and happy Monday! You know what Monday means- new releases at Elemental Scraps! And first up we have a GORGEOUS and grungy new collection from Captivated Visions, Trashed, that comes in four pieces- Cardstocks, WordArt, Papers, and Elements:









Here is my LO:



And check out this totally ADORABLE, bright, and fun kit from Spinky Dink Scraps, Little Engineer:



Here is my LO:



ADSR Challenge #6- this LO features It's All About Me, a new release from LCC by Amy Stoffel, as well as several other pieces from various Amy kits. If you'd seen the instructions for this LO, you'd understand!



ADSR Challenge #5:



Here is a LO I did for a Tuesday Template challenge at SM! I ADORE this photo- by zooming in on the lion and shooting in Landscape mode, you can't even tell I was at the zoo! I don't see the fence, do you?? I love my Rebel T1i!



Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment