Monday, February 22, 2010

New Release Monday!

So, have I told you all that I have a new love? Well, I do. I have been using the Photoshop Lightroom 3 Beta for the last month and, be still my heart. The things it can do to a photo are incredible! Add to that the totally awesome Lightroom Presets from Christian O'dell, at Cat Scrap, and well, my photos will never be the same again! I am going to cry when this Beta expires! I'm going to have to buy it, no question...I just hope I can get a good deal!

The Scrap Matters CT call ended Friday. I am a nervous wreck waiting for news of who was selected! I applied for either the hybrid team or the LO team, so fingers crossed I will make one of them! I just love my ScrapMatters, so here is hoping I make it!

Anyway, enough babble! LOL! On to the new releases!

First up is this awesome March Grab Bag, Oh Sunshiny Day from Captivated visions! It has a page kit, borders, clustered and stacked pages, and templates to make your own stacked pages! It really is an incredible GB!

Here is the preview:



And here is my LO with it:



Next is a totally adorable new collab kit from geniaBeana and Albums to Remember, A Super Special Day! The bright colors and cheery elements are a sight for sore eyes, after this totally long winter!

The kit:



And my LO:



And last but certainly not least is this collab between Spinky Dink Scraps and Amanda Carlson, Cupcake Darling:



This kit is SO adorable, with bright and fun colors, and the most yummy elements! Here is my LO:



And now, to finish things off, a couple of LO's I made this weekend:

This LO is with By Becca's Taste Of Provence kit:



I was not thrilled with the first LO I made and I like this one MUCH more!

And here is a LO I did for a Speed Scrap on Friday at SM:



I just adore this, it turned out fabulous, and earned me a GSO! *Blush*

Well, that is all for now! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment