Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday everyone! You know what that means- it is NEW RELEASE DAY! YAY!!!! This week I was blessed to work with template sets from TWO designers!

First up we have Round and Round Vol. 1 templates from Trixie Scraps:


And my LO's:

Expecting You also features Expectant Moments from Designs by Tater:


And The Best Family in The World also features Count My Blessings, a collab kit between Julie Marie Scraps and Connie Prince:



Next are Block It templates from Litabells Designs, available at Digiridoo Scraps AND Daydreamer Designworks!



My LO's:

Baby Ansley also features Spooktacular, a collab kit between geniaBeana Scraps and Snowflake Beach Designs:



And Winter Wonderland features a Captivated Visions GB releasing tomorrow at GottaPixel, so I will post the link tomorrow!



I also got to work with a new kit from Trixie Scraps, Hot For Teacher, a collab with Simply Scraps, which was inspired by the TV show Glee!



My LO's:





Thanks for dropping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment