Monday, November 23, 2009

Hey everyone! I just had to drop in and show off my AWESOME new blog designed by my girl Rachel, aka Captivated Visions! Isn't it wonderful?? SO totally me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you Rachel!!!!!

And MORE news- I WON the camera! YAY! So now I am learning how to use my new Canon T1i!!! AND, Mike has ordered the parts for my computer, so I will have that this weekend or next week! Woot! SO FUN!!!!

Okay, now for some LO's!

I missed this release on Friday, sorry Yari!!! It is a GORGEOUS new collab kit between Jady Day Studio and Melissa Bennett, Baby Love-Girl. It also comes with a Boy version that I will be back to enable once I have scrapped with it.



Here is the LO I made with this incredible kit:



Next up is a fun hybrid project!!! It features Box It Up Square from Krisi's Kreations and So Very Basic Papers from Julie Marie Designs. Below is a close up of the papers and then a LO I created showcasing the box:





Next up is a Speed Scrap LO I did with Baby Jackson, from MickeyB Designs:





And last but not least, another wedding LO for Kandi, using pieces of the November Color Play at Elemental Scraps:



I'm going to finish this wedding album yet!!!

Happy scrapping everyone, thanks for dropping by!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa !

    Your blog looks great, I love it. Lots to see on your blog took, great layouts and I love that hybrid box, really cute ;-)
    Have a fab day !

    ReplyDelete