Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi all! Just dropping off one image today, but stay tuned because I have tons of new releases to annouce Friday and Saturday! YAY!

I did this LO for the 11/16 Word Up challenge at ScrapMatters. The challenge was to use a famous slogan for the title of the LO. I searched and found Image is Everything from Canon. It was PERFECT for these pics of pumpkin carving! This LO features Boogity Boo by Designs by Tater.



And while we are on the subject of Canon- I bid on a Canon Rebel T1i on e-Bay and so far I am the only bidder! The auction ends tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me! I have been craving a digital SLR camera for awhile and I am so looking forward to getting one! It is my early Christmas present, so I can take FABULOUS pics of my nieces when I visit them next month!!!

And speaking of Christmas- I get a computer too! Chel's hubby is building me a new desktop- woohoo! And I am going to upgrade to PSE 8, so my digital LO's will be even more fab after the new year!!!!

HUGS everyone, thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment