Saturday, December 12, 2009

Contest Anyone?

Hi everyone! I am here to bring you a contest from LePingouin Designs! All you have to do is DL her freebie template, scrap a LO with it, upload to a gallery of your choosing, and link her up on her blog. Then the CT will vote for their fave, and the top three will win a template pack of your choosing! Go to her blog HERE for more details!

And speaking of Adi (LePingouin Designs), here is a LO I made with her new template set Waves, and it is also made with Rachel (Captivated Visions) new release, Sassy Frass, which is her portion of the December Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel.It has four parts- Elements; Patterned Paper; Solid Paper; and Alphas.













And while I am here, I better post some more LO's! :D

Here is a LO I made with the newest releases from geniaBeana, Dream A Little Dream and Blocked Templates v2:



This LO was made with Jady Day Studio's cute new Christmas kit, Joy To The World:



And last but certainly not least, a super fun LO made with Quads templates from LePingouin Designs and I've Got A Feeling 2 from Julie Marie Designs:



Thanks for stopping by!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment