Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fun News!!!

Hi everyone! Happy hump day! I have some exciting news for you today!!! In celebration of the Christmas season, Scrap Orchard is having a Countdown To Christmas. Everday from Dec 1 through Dec 25, one of the SO Orchard Girls will have fantastic sales in her store!

And, since I am thrilled to be guesting for Amy Stoffel this month, I am here to advertise her exclusive sale, available only on 12/2/09! Believe me, you DO NOT want to miss this! Her entire store is 50% today only! You can find her store HERE



And if that isn't fabulous enough, Amy also has TWO NEW KITS today!!! Woot!

The first, Angel Song, is a gorgeous, glamorous kit with beautifully grunged up papers, wonderful elements and of course...sparkle sparkle sparkle! Scrap anything from special moments to holiday memories.



And below, a LO I made with this gorgeous kit!



The second kit, I'll Be Home For Christmas, is a classic, traditional holiday kit. Handmade felt goodies, tartan plaids and classic decor fill this kit!



And here is a LO I made with this kit!



Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment