Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Color Play Day!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I had major computer issues and then I had a LONG weekend, lots of things to do. So now, I am finally here to bring you fun goodies!!!

First up, we have Captivated Visions' part of December Color Play at Elemental Scraps! This is such an adorable kit, and can be used for more than just Winter LO's, as demonstrated by my LO below. There are four parts: Oh Come All Ye Penguins Elements, Patterned Paper, and Solid Paper; and No Loose Ends.









This LO also features the new Template Set Triples from LePingouin Designs!





And last, but certainly not least, are the fun new card templates from Krisi's Kreations, Block It v. 1 Card Templates.



Here are my cards, which are for my grandma's Christmas gift. I just LOVE how they turned out!!!





Thanks for dropping by, have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment